Friday, February 15, 2013

NYFW Charlotte Ronson 2013 F/W collection






A short post with my outfit that I wore at Charlotte Ronson presentation last Friday + some photos with the wonderful collection that it was nothing less than I expected. Again my eyes were on the leather garments, green leather trousers  and floral/forest dresses and pants, a beautiful 60's feel in the entire collection.
As for my outfit, I opted for a well prepared Winter outfit with earthy tones and prints, perfect for a night out after the show, attending two parties, Rebecca Minkoff  and Charlotte Ronson after party, a little bit of each with a great company, Polyvore stuff( now friends).
Tomorrow a new outfit post!




                                                                  Coat: Isda & Co/ option Here
                                                                  Pants: Bloomingdales/  great option Here
                                                                  Boots: Adrienne Vittadini
                                                                  Sweater: Zara/ I also love this one Here
                                                                  Bag: Joe Fresh/ Here




Share/Bookmark

15 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Love your coat so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope some of Charlotte Ronson's designs will make it to her line with JCP! I love those green colors and the mesh is so fun. I love your look. That coat is amazing and I love trousers like that. Reminds me of Katherine Hepburn! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, perfect combination !! a lot :)
    xo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Veronica. Love what you chose for that occasion. Great blog xx Mila http://www.styleinlimablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit and great pics!kisses

    http://niayernimananahoy8.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful autumn look! Look fabulous!

    Love your blog very much! Joined it gladly!

    I hope for your reciprocity :-)

    http://blogboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You wore the mustard shade beautifully! Indeed the Charlotte Ronson collection has great print and floral/forest inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit. Love the colours !

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your look Veronica! you showed that impossible is possible - look amazing during a snow storm

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make me wish and crave for polar temperatures with this gorgeously intellectual ensemble! Bravo my dear!

    ReplyDelete